|Add Date:||2011-02-13||Pull Date:||2011-04-17|
|Week Ending:||Apr 17||Mar 13|
|1.||Apr 15, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|2.||Mar 11, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
*My Favorites*: 2, 4, 5, 9.
1. (3;43) Mid. Easy guitar plodding, great for a country drive or kickin’ back on the weekend.
2. *(3:32) Mid. Organ, guitar predominate on this likable song. Kind of a Jack Johnson feel.
3. (4:11) Mid. Guitar picking. Song sounds like it’s about to pick up tempo but never does. In fact, it gets sparser toward the end. Nice cello at the end.
4. *(2:43) Slow / Mid. Dark feel with the guitar picking, very hollow. Great organ.
5. *(4:49) Mid. Very dramatic with organ swirls around the guitar, bass and drums. A bit sparse in places but pretty catchy. A bit of a nod to James Taylor, maybe?
6. (2:52) Mid. Somewhat of a downer, lyrically, yet the music seems to fight against it.
7. (3;37) Slow / Mid. Upfront organ. Another great song to drive to.
8. (3:16) Slow. Just guitar and vocal. Story song about a waitress.
9. *(2:28) Mid. Cool guitar and organ, very catchy, but a bit too short of a song.
10. (3:15) Mid. Nice guitar work, kind of a slow, driving song.
|1.||Drawing Smoke||6.||Them Bad Apples|
|2.||Mountain Song||7.||Cry Baby|
|3.||On Her Way||8.||There Works A Waitress...|
|4.||Flowers In Bloom||9.||Evaporate|
|5.||Sweet Lady Sugarcane||10.||Night Night|