Californian jazz pianist Lisa Hilton offers a mix of old & new tracks arranged for solo piano. The music draws its inspiration from nature and the pieces reflect that. She almost gave up her music career but iTunes helped revive her career.
Try 1,2,3,6 and 8.
1.Twilight (7.24) Slow, calm & mellow. A morning listen perhaps?
2. Just For Fun (3.38) Delightful & playful.
3. Stars (3.36) Fluid & lilting.
3. Off Minor(3.20): A Theolonious Monk piece. Slow & introspective.
4. So This is Love (6.25) Long, happy piece with a few pensive notes thrown in. Romantic you say? Yes, it is.
6. Wake Me Up When September Ends (3.34) Slow track based on Green Day’s song.
7. Malibu (5.04) Starts off bold & then mellow and slow...like a musical wave.
8. Blue Reflection (3.36) Slow, reflective & a wee bit bluesy.
9. Meltdown (5.27) Fast paced with a nice catchy riffs.
10. The Thrill is Gone (3.26) Based on Roy Hawkin & Rick Darnell’s original piece. Slow.
11. Early Morning Impressions (3.40) Moody & slow.
12. Warm Summer Night (7.59) Long, slow piece.