|Artist:||Mika Goedrijk||Added:||Jul 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-09-05||Pull Date:||2010-11-07||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Nov 7||Oct 31||Oct 24||Oct 17||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 12|
|1.||Nov 06, 2010:||lost and found
|4.||Oct 12, 2010:||Nothing Rhymes with Orange
Le Grand Mal
|2.||Oct 28, 2010:||And Other Useful Bibles
|5.||Sep 28, 2010:||Nothing Rhymes With Orange
Vanilla Flavoured Thorazine
|3.||Oct 19, 2010:||Nothing Rhymes With Orange
|6.||Sep 20, 2010:||Big Love Show
Le Grand Mal
Review by Enzomanic 8/10/10
Mika Goedrijk's kicks off in a very industrial/experimental/breakbeat dark-dancefloor friendly way, it slowly but surely evolves towards a more aerial and somewhat more upbeat kinda electronica in its second half. The sounds are relatively thick and the atmospheres heavy on the down keys. FCC clean
1) Upbeat, industrial break beat with melodic keyboards and thick bass wave patterns.
2) Intro with melodic ambient soundscapes and get a bit groovy with minimal experimental patterns and industrial snares.
3) Downtempo experimental break beat flows over a thick sub-bassline, wide stereo spread synths textures and processed guitars.
4) A piece of marvelous complexity, rhythm and melody, too many elements present to name.
5) Another upbeat industral/IDM/breakbeat with a energetic feel.
6) Midtempo IDM multilayered with heavy and thick atmospheres, and low key melodies, darker feel.
7) Intro with minimal experimental and breaks in to freaky electro beat with long thick basslines and 3D athmospheric melodies.
8) Midtempo breakbeat, more traditional on beat composition, trumpets and synthpads bring an intense mysterious feel.
9) Complex in rhythm composition with awesome transitions, evolving sfx and mind funk distorted grooves.
10) Percussive kinda old school breakbeat with repetitive keyboards, sequencers and melodic ambiences, some reverse fx. Loaded with beats, tribal feel.
11) Lo-fi core beats with solid acoustic drum patterns, delayed transitions, more catchy.
12) Upbeat, highly skilled and driven percussive breakbeat breaks in 2:35
|1.||Vanilla Flavoured Thorazine||7.||Thistledown|
|2.||Broken Toys On A Hill||8.||Lost Decade|
|3.||Dead Air||9.||Dangling From Rooftops|
|4.||At The 11th Hour||10.||Draussen Im Grünen|
|5.||White Sand Semantics||11.||Rusty Swiss Army Knife|
|6.||Quiet Plan||12.||Le Grand Mal|