|Add Date:||2010-09-26||Pull Date:||2010-11-28||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Nov 14||Nov 7||Oct 31||Oct 17||Oct 10||Oct 3|
|1.||Nov 11, 2010:||Abra's Airwaves
|4.||Oct 24, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO: ALL CAPS RADIO
|2.||Nov 06, 2010:||lost and found
|5.||Oct 16, 2010:||lost and found
|3.||Nov 03, 2010:||panic!
|6.||Oct 09, 2010:||lost and found
Basically, Fuck You
Say Goodbye to Useless
Electro-hop. Smooth and swanky beats. Don't let the first song throw you, this is not an operatic dance album, but a cinematic beat chopping mix of electronica and hip hop. Provocative and etherial, this album makes strong use of hi-hats, snares, and kicks. For fans of Flying Lotus and Blockhead. Try 2, 6, 7!, and 10.
Reviewed by Nick.
1. (3:05) Slow start, steady rhythms, french vocals.
2. * (3:36) Uptempo, etherial vocals and dance beats.
3. (4:31) Opens hot and uptempo, heavy on the symbols and drums. Nice use of off-beats.
4. (5:18) Uptempo, distortions and fast popping rhythms
5. (5:03) Hot and Up. Chirps and chimes with jazzy undertones.
6. * (4:47) Clean, midtempo, snaps and static surround dark melodies.
7. ** (4:40) Pretty slow e-strings to start. A dynamic and dramatic electro-ballad.
8. (5:02) Spooky, low, mid-tempo beats.
9. (3:17) Slow and hypnotic, static VOs.
10. * (4:13) Mid-up tempo. Hi-hats, kicks, and dramatic keyboards.
11. (2:42) Slow and longing.
|1.||I Would Like||6.||Walk|
|3.||Peanut Butter & Patience||8.||Days, Then...|
|4.||Hello||9.||What Happens When You Ask|
|5.||Basically, Fuck You||10.||Cottonmouth Lothario|