Grasslung, Sincere Void
Truly dreamy and mesmerizing instrumentals. A lot of nice synth work, loops, distortion and interesting sounds. Definitely atmospheric/droney: no upbeat-ness or recognizable instruments to be had here. However, if you’re into drone or even ambient post-rock and interesting digisounds, you will dig this.
Recommended tracks: 2, 3, 7 Reviewed by Klayr.
1. Beautiful, dissonant track. Like a slightly scary daydream or a pleasant nightmare. [6:25]
2. Kind of a sound-scape (a technojungle perhaps?), with occasional bouts of feedback/buzz over a swirling undercurrent of sound. [5:24]
3. Stark, wintery piece. Echoes of digital fuzz, haunting piano, ending sounds like (digital) pebbles scuttling across the floor of a (virtual) warehouse. [6:08]
4. Very ambient, billowy sound, with overlays that sound like someone dribbling a basketball very slowly in an empty gym. This song is either gorgeous or what it sounds like to be in a coma. [7:28]
5. Just plain gorgeous track. Melodic, peaceful, and undulating…almost lullaby-like. Last minute is pure harmonic bliss. [7:09]
6. Distorted daydream-like piece that is really just a swirl among three notes. [3:33]
7. Distant, melancholic melody buried beneath a fuzzy foreground. This track really takes you somewhere else. [6:41]