Ferraby Lionheart is a California born singer/songwriter,
who grew up in Tennessee & spends time in LA. Old
fashioned album with sweet music & lovely words.
In a sense the title gives you a hint: “The Jack of Hearts.”
Love is the red skein that runs through the album...you will
find it on almost every track.
Try 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9,
1. Holdin Me Back: Mellow & sweet.
2. Pocketknife: Slow.
3. Harry and Bess: (Based on Harry Houdini & his wife.) Upbeat.
4. Arkansas: Slow & moving song.
5. My Name: Slow but peppy with a wistful undercurrent.
6. Sweet Tanzini: Fun & infectious.
7. Yellow Wings: Delightful. Nostalgic.
8. Dear Corrine: Mellow.Inspired by WW II letters.
A letter sung as a song?
9. Drag Me ‘Round: Pleasant & slow.
10: Minuteman: Slow. Wistful.