|Album:||Loveshines But The Moon Is Shining Too||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-01-16||Pull Date:||2011-03-20|
|Week Ending:||Mar 13||Feb 27||Feb 20||Feb 13||Feb 6||Jan 30|
|1.||Apr 22, 2012:||A Family Affair
|4.||Feb 24, 2011:||The Independent Mind
The Past Won't Forget Me
|2.||Mar 12, 2011:||There and Back Again
|5.||Feb 17, 2011:||The Independent Mind
|3.||Feb 26, 2011:||There and Back Again
|6.||Feb 12, 2011:||There and Back Again
1) Piano, tambourines, guitar, vocal harmonies.
2) The title track features many modulations.
3) Echo-y vocals and bubbly instrumentals.
4) Soothing female vocals, dulcet piano.
5) Continuation of track 4, but all instrumental
6) Quavering violins; picks up halfway through.
7) Pounding drums, almost rock.
8) Classical violin! Very doleful and melodic.
9) Basically track 7, but in a different key and softer tone.
10) Chromatic scales and strumming guitars.
11) This song has a deliberate pace and lackluster vocals.
12) Violin, piano, indistinct vocals.
13) Lots of reverb used on this one.
|1.||Heavy Light||7.||Loveshines Ii|
|2.||Loveshines||8.||The Moon Is Shining Too|
|4.||Late Night Dawning||10.||The Past Won't Forget Me|
|5.||Early Morning||11.||Slow Motion Silver Skies|
|6.||Dusty Diamonds||12.||Loveshines Iii|
|13.||Your Soul Glows In The Dark|