|Sunset / Loveshines But The Moon Is Shining Too|
|Album:||Loveshines But The Moon Is Shining Too||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-01-16||Pull Date:||2011-03-20|
|Week Ending:||13 Mar||27 Feb||20 Feb||13 Feb||6 Feb||30 Jan|
|1.||Apr 22, 2012:||A Family Affair |
|4.||Feb 24, 2011:||The Independent Mind |
The Past Won't Forget Me
|2.||Mar 12, 2011:||There and Back Again |
|5.||Feb 17, 2011:||The Independent Mind |
|3.||Feb 26, 2011:||There and Back Again |
|6.||Feb 12, 2011:||There and Back Again |
Sunset: But the Moon is Shining Too This cutely acoustic album evokes Beirut and Seabear, with violin, piano, and vocal harmonies dominating. Honestly, they seem to be trying to consciously model after Seabear. If you like that, then play these guys. FCC clean. Try 4/5, 8|
1) Piano, tambourines, guitar, vocal harmonies.
2) The title track features many modulations.
3) Echo-y vocals and bubbly instrumentals.
4) Soothing female vocals, dulcet piano.
5) Continuation of track 4, but all instrumental
6) Quavering violins; picks up halfway through.
7) Pounding drums, almost rock.
8) Classical violin! Very doleful and melodic.
9) Basically track 7, but in a different key and softer tone.
10) Chromatic scales and strumming guitars.
11) This song has a deliberate pace and lackluster vocals.
12) Violin, piano, indistinct vocals.
13) Lots of reverb used on this one.