|Deolinda / Dois Delos E Um Carmibo|
|Album:||Dois Delos E Um Carmibo||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2011-02-06||Pull Date:||2011-04-10||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||10 Apr||20 Mar||13 Mar||6 Mar||20 Feb||13 Feb|
|1.||Tue, 12 Apr 11:||Red West|
|4.||Fri, 11 Mar 11:||Alan|
|2.||Tue, 05 Apr 11:||Red West|
|5.||Fri, 04 Mar 11:||Alan|
|3.||Tue, 15 Mar 11:||Decca|
At the Cafe Bohemian
|6.||Sat, 19 Feb 11:||Eme O|
Rich, sweet Portuguese pop. Guitars, bass, and a gorgeous female vocalist. Inspired by Fado but more upbeat with a sense of playfulness. Creative and stylish.|
1. Relaxed and sweet with a gentle melody. Simple but nice.
*2. Bouncy and light w/nice strings and tripping vocals.
*3. Light midtempo with guitar influenced by jazz & classical sounds.
4. Slow and striking w/soaring vocals. Lovely and sad.
*5. Warm and wonderful relaxed and folksy pop. Sweetly melodic.
*6. Driving mid/upbeat strings and vocals. Then a folksy sing-along.
7. Slow and fragile nostalgic ballad. Just beautiful.
*8. Mid/upbeat vocal duet w/varying tempos. Oddly captivating.
9. Slow and gentle w/lovely vocals and subtle, sweet strings.
10. Starts slow, gets into a midtempo sway w/a light bounce.
11. Midtempo & strong w/a modern sound folk pop sound.
*12. Rich vocals carry this relaxed and romantic tune.
13. Slow and spare with emotional vocals and passionate guitar.
14. Slow, romantic, reflective. A beautiful ballad.