Jail Weddings: Love is Lawless: Ten-person band, which means that there are a lot of different vocalists and instruments, which makes for a really interesting mix of tracks! Pretty unique and catchy. Sounds like a less retro and more diverse version of Fitz and the Tantrums. Big sound! FCC clean. Try 2, 3, 7, 12.
1) Minute-long track of triumphant, big vocals with acoustic guitar.
2) Funky horns, back-and-forth, multilayered vocals.
3) Tinkly chimes, piano, organ, and violin play along with quavery vocals.
4) Upbeat horn section and female vocals, with bouncy percussion.
5) Big piano, desperate-sounding male vocals, with background female.
6) Acoustic guitar, strong male vocals with sing-songy background female vocals.
7) Slow piano with rapid-fire drums and horn, with powerful vocals.
8) Slightly Beach Boys-esque instrumental and background crooning, but with a less calm sound.
9) Just sax and male vocals. Slinky-sounding. Leads into the next track.
10) Lots of horns, background chorus, and tambourine.
11) Slower, with a balance of male/female vocals.
12) A funky track, with catchy horns, female vocals, and wailing electric guitar.
13) A doleful ballad with slow drums and guitar.