|Brittelle, William / Television Landscape|
|Label:||New Amsterdam Records|
|Add Date:||2011-04-03||Pull Date:||2011-06-05|
|Week Ending:||29 May||1 May||10 Apr|
|1.||May 23, 2011:||Trainee Special |
|3.||Apr 09, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|2.||Apr 29, 2011:||gilt |
|4.||Apr 08, 2011:||gilt |
This is either brilliantly ironic or written by an eleventh grader. Somewhere between early video game music and a Panda who was just given a synthesizer for Christmas and can't stop playing with it. I don't really know, but either way start with 10.|
Reviewed by N&N.
1. Dynamic with layered tones over eclectic beats.
2. Electronic love ballad. Hipster auto-tuned like theme music for an early final fantasy.
3. Lionel Ritchie discovers the synthesizer. Results may vary.
4. Chamber poppy + See above.
5. Melodic, like an X-mas carol. Butterflies dance with chorus girls at the winter solstice.
6. Boys-2-men, but with only one boy. Boy(z)-2-Man. Chello + Harp + Violin.
7. Elevator music, horns into a bass sax of sexiness.
8. Bass sax is back! Under lyrical exploration in David Bowie.
9. Acoustic guitar, over synth accompaniment.
10. * Horns make way for electronic guitar solo. Cacophony of sound and reverb.
11. A fairy tale ending, whiny male vox.
|1.||Vivid Culture||6.||Halcyon Days|
|2.||Dunes Of Vermillion||7.||Wasteland|
|3.||Hey Child||8.||Rio Rio|
|4.||Sheena Easton||9.||Eyes Of The Ocean|
|5.||Pegasus In Alcatraz||10.||Television Landscape|
|11.||The Color Of Rain|