|Add Date:||2011-09-11||Pull Date:||2011-11-13|
|Week Ending:||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 2||Sep 18|
|1.||Oct 30, 2011:||Crooked Spoke Adjourned
|3.||Sep 30, 2011:||Music Casserole
|2.||Oct 23, 2011:||Late Night Good Times Radio Content
|4.||Sep 14, 2011:||Brownian Motion
One FFC warning (#4).
1. *** Survivalist Intro: Instrumental. Electric arena guitar across endless barren wasteland. (2:03min)
2. * Payoff: A lone male sings about his disappointment in a slightly flat, alcohol-scared voice. More spacey guitar. Song kind of ends at 3:00 but makes noise until (5:35min)
3. From Home: A guy sings about someone else's finances. Warning: surprise falsetto breaks.
4. Look Of Pain!: --FCC warning.-- (Fbombs pop up.)
5. ** Golden Child: Heavy 90's acoustic grunge. Shalalala. Bon Iver / Days of the New.
6. Reckless Liberation: Reckless smooth crooning and falsetto.
7. Sympathetic Strings: Metallic echoy reverb and faint vocals, atonal.
8. Slow Days: IT'S TRISTAM. With creaky vocals, which sort of isn't tristam. Man depressed that Blizzard is taking too long to publish Diablo 3?
9. Deprivation Thrills: Almost instrumental...Smooth, creamy grunge with some vowels on top.
10. A Chapter Must Be Closed: Drug song. A long ramble with piano gravy.
11. ** Survivalist Outro: Instrumental, like the first track. More wasteland, more reverb, more guitar.
|1.||Survivalist Intro||6.||Reckless Liberation|
|3.||From Home||8.||Slow Days|
|4.||Look Of Pain!||9.||Deprivation Thrills|
|5.||Golden Child||10.||A Chapter Must Be Closed|