|Artist:||Mcfarling, Kelly||Added:||Nov 2010|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2011-03-06||Pull Date:||2011-05-08|
|Week Ending:||Apr 24||Apr 10||Mar 20||Mar 13|
|1.||Oct 18, 2014:||Music Casserole
|4.||Apr 08, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|2.||Apr 22, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|5.||Mar 17, 2011:||Daydream Disaster
On Your Terms
|3.||Apr 19, 2011:||Bisous Bijoux
|6.||Mar 11, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
*My Favorites*: 3, 4, 7, 10.
1. (5:00) Mid. Mellow intro with bass and banjo and guitar for 0:55 until vocal enters. Cool guitar work. Song about reflecting on Atlanta and her man.
2. (5:32) Mid. Title track. Upbeat percussion, driving. Background vocals (her own). Great slide breaks. Ends with hand claps.
3. *(3:39) Slow / Mid. Drum intro. Lap steel lends to a country-ish feel. Plodding beat. NIce piano work.
4. *(3:08) Slow / Fast. Really upbeat with slow-phrased changes. Drum and banjo predominate. Song about relationships.
5. (5:24) Slow / Mid. FCC’s. Easy-paced song about not looking back.
6. (3:11) Mid. Banjo-led, country drumming. A mix of bluegrass and country. Song about a fading relationship.
7. *(4;27) Slow / Mid. Sparse with vocal featured. The instruments are played quietly until halfway through as full band enters. Lap steel prominent.
8. (4;59) Mid. Hollow sounding lyrics about her man choosing NYC over her. The music, despite the lyrics, seem a bit more upbeat.
9. (5:14) Mid. Simple banjo and brushes on the drums with vocal. Sparse with the vocal out front.
10. *(4:43) Mid. Mouth percussion, slide guitar, banjo, musically upbeat. Background vocals.
11. (5:46) Slow / Mid. Eerie lap steel, plodding drum. Really laid-back and mellow.
12. (5:07) Hidden Track. Slow / Mid. Familiar sounding song. Easy-going song, some really nice guitar and banjo soloing.
|3.||On Your Terms||9.||Hello September|
|4.||Everything Is Wrong||10.||Perspective|