|813 / Back In Space Jungle|
|Album:||Back In Space Jungle||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-01-09||Pull Date:||2011-03-13||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||13 Mar||27 Feb||20 Feb||13 Feb||6 Feb||30 Jan||23 Jan||16 Jan|
|1.||Dec 30, 2019:||Everything |
Asia, Purpur Way
|4.||Mar 08, 2011:||Aural Surgery |
You Take My Love
|2.||Oct 07, 2019:||Everything 151 |
Asia, You Take My Love
|5.||Feb 24, 2011:||Orangeasm |
You Take My Love
|3.||Sep 10, 2018:||Everything A to Z Week 147 |
|6.||Feb 16, 2011:||Panorama Barbeque |
Awesome glitchy electronica from Moscow underground producer Alexander Goryachev—a shadowy enigma who spends his days as a firefighter, and nights as a DJ in Russian clubs. Healthy smatterings of 80’s style synth, hammering bass, and 8-bit undertones all kick around on this nice lively dance EP. |
All tracks are instrumental FCC CLEAN
Try: 1,3 or 6 (but you really can’t go wrong)
1. Sputtering and upbeat with a metallic luster. Futuristic.
2. 80’s breakbeat influences and slight accents of Kraftwerk-style electronica.
3. Heaps of 80’s dancefloor nostalgia, but with darker undertones. If The Terminator were to have a dance scene, this would be jamming in the background.
4. Funky and hardhitting. A super-busy “full” sounding song. Great synth interplay and lots of stutterstep drum machines.
5. A bit more mellow than the rest of the album. This track relies on more of an “outer space” sound with lots of echoed effects and sparse 8-bit.
6. Chopped up vocal effects and super-jivey electro. Like an 80’s workout song on steroids. Plus it has these awesome climbing 8-bit scales. You just have to hear it for yourself…
|2.||Ultramagnetic Pipirkus||5.||Early Christmas|
|3.||You Take My Love||6.||Purpur Way|