|813 / Back In Space Jungle|
|Album:||Back In Space Jungle||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-01-09||Pull Date:||2011-03-13||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||13 Mar||27 Feb||20 Feb||13 Feb||6 Feb||30 Jan||23 Jan||16 Jan|
|1.||Mon, 30 Dec 19:||Shineymic|
|4.||Tue, 08 Mar 11:||Doc Rock|
|2.||Mon, 07 Oct 19:||Shineymic|
|5.||Thu, 24 Feb 11:||Kremit The Horn|
|3.||Mon, 10 Sep 18:||Shineymic|
Everything A to Z Week 147
|6.||Wed, 16 Feb 11:||Rasmus|
Awesome glitchy electronica from Moscow underground producer Alexander Goryachev—a shadowy enigma who spends his days as a firefighter, and nights as a DJ in Russian clubs. Healthy smatterings of 80’s style synth, hammering bass, and 8-bit undertones all kick around on this nice lively dance EP. |
All tracks are instrumental FCC CLEAN
Try: 1,3 or 6 (but you really can’t go wrong)
1. Sputtering and upbeat with a metallic luster. Futuristic.
2. 80’s breakbeat influences and slight accents of Kraftwerk-style electronica.
3. Heaps of 80’s dancefloor nostalgia, but with darker undertones. If The Terminator were to have a dance scene, this would be jamming in the background.
4. Funky and hardhitting. A super-busy “full” sounding song. Great synth interplay and lots of stutterstep drum machines.
5. A bit more mellow than the rest of the album. This track relies on more of an “outer space” sound with lots of echoed effects and sparse 8-bit.
6. Chopped up vocal effects and super-jivey electro. Like an 80’s workout song on steroids. Plus it has these awesome climbing 8-bit scales. You just have to hear it for yourself…
|2.||Ultramagnetic Pipirkus||5.||Early Christmas|
|3.||You Take My Love||6.||Purpur Way|