|Album:||Nocturne Of Exploded Crystal Chandelier||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Sun Airway||Added:||Jan 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-04-03||Pull Date:||2011-06-05|
|Week Ending:||Jun 5||May 15||Apr 17||Apr 10|
|1.||May 29, 2011:||woman behind the scenes
|3.||Apr 14, 2011:||meowgasm
|2.||May 10, 2011:||broken flowers
Swallowed By The Night
|4.||Apr 03, 2011:||My Little Pony
-- Sunshine March 2011
1. Infinity -- Slow opening, surreal vocals behind 'explosive" orchestral sounds. Picks up tempo and beat as it progresses.
2. American West -- Tinkly, quick, rhythmic procession that increases energy as it gallops along. Reflective male vocals.
3. Oh, Naoko -- Almost like Santa Claus is around the corner. Swirly synths. Male vocals. Bells, drums. Upbeat, happy.
* 4. Swallowed by the Night -- Water. Something great is going to happen. I can feel it! Optimistic mood.
5. Waiting On You -- Confusion. Which way do I go??? Cool beats. Interesting blend of feelings. Contemplative male vox.
6. Actors -- Rather sad start. Big orchestra, tinny vocals.
7. Shared Piano -- Caliope-esque with interesting beats. Happy and sad at the same time. Male vocals.
* 8. Put the Days Away -- Fast beatz. Shuffle. Intensity builds. Fun song. I like it.
* 9. Your Moon -- Exciting, Peter Pan-like. Synths. Surreal, flying through the sky on a bird or a cloud. Cool beatz.
* 10. Five Years -- Clock tower bells chiming as one lonngggg beat. Background trudging rhythm. Male harmonies.
|2.||American West||7.||Shared Piano|
|3.||Oh, Naoko||8.||Put The Days Away|
|4.||Swallowed By The Night||9.||Your Moon|
|5.||Waiting On You||10.||Five Years|