|Darkhorse / Ep 1/5 Songs|
|Album:||Ep 1/5 Songs||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-04-24||Pull Date:||2011-06-26||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 15||May 8||May 1|
|1.||Jun 16, 2011:||feelin' the music |
|4.||May 26, 2011:||Lost Verses |
|2.||Jun 10, 2011:||Songs; Cannibal? |
|5.||May 21, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|3.||May 29, 2011:||kzsuth p.2 |
Piece For 4 Guitars
|6.||May 13, 2011:||human skabgasm ii |
The first release from Darkhorse, an Amherst, Massachusetts-based ambient bedroom project. Since the release of this album, Darkhorse has put out records on Time-Lag Records and Tomentosa, so you know to take this seriously. It’s definitely a good start, but some tracks are a bit on the mediocre side of the spectrum. Track 3 is a definite standout though, and Track 1 is very good as well. FCC CLEAN |
1. Deep and rumbly—creatures moving swiftly in the dark waters.
2. Soft with gentle piano chords and banging percussive din.
3. An epic palate of ambient sounds—lots of electronic bips and boops. Think: Radiohead’s Kid A. Definitely a stand-out track.
4. Mysterious and ominous. Freely drifting keyboard chords.
5. Deep with hella gain. Slowly progressing keyboard tones. Underwater tones.
|2.||Hearing Piece 2||4.||Piece For 4 Guitars|