|Todeskrieg / Miasma Of Noise|
|Album:||Miasma Of Noise||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-02-13||Pull Date:||2011-04-17||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Apr 10||Mar 6||Feb 27||Feb 20|
|1.||Apr 06, 2011:||Brownian Motion |
Miasma Of Noise
|4.||Feb 23, 2011:||Brownian Motion |
Miasma Of Noise
|2.||Mar 04, 2011:||Post-game rock |
Acid Tears, Stillborn Phoenix
|5.||Feb 19, 2011:||Overkill: with our guest Ragnar! |
Stillborn Phoenix, Miasma Of Noise
|3.||Mar 03, 2011:||Orangeasm - Mooseport |
Raw filthy noise-punk ATTACK! Where are they from, Japan?--no, SoCal! But this isn't just more Confuse/Gai/Swankys worship; this shortlived two-piece, essentially the final incarnation of Cthuwulf, shreds through their brand of abrasive hardcore with determination to make their own sound. Heaps of Wretched-ness and Larm-ness garnished with an extra scoopful of brutal Extreme Noise Terror influence. The guitar is perfectly fine-tuned to a scorching, roaring tone, and the drums bash away with an intensity that puts 99% of d-beat to shame. Play this, crank it loud, and rage like there's no tomorrow--because this demo will have you believing there isn't!|
Recommended: 2, 5
1. FCC "bitch" in the spoken intro sample; otherwise fierce, thrashin one-and-two-and punk with notable cymbalwork.
2. Manic hardcore with a threatening, immediate punch.
3. SHORT FAST AND LOUD--ARGGG!
4. Lengthy (for punk) with a silly spoken sampled intro; instrumental mid-paced powerchord thrasher.
5. Throat-shredding vocals dripping with vitriol, over distortion and pounding drums.
6. Three-chord lightning-fast hardcore-punk.
7. Fast hardcore with guttural grind vox.
8. Eerie spoken intro, then blastin, thrashin rerecording of a Cthuwulf classic!
|1.||Deadless Vision||5.||Miasma Of Noise|
|2.||Coma - Brutal Duel||6.||Life Of Pain|
|3.||Fire Angel||7.||Stillborn Phoenix|
|4.||Van Hogan (Born To Rawk)||8.||Acid Tears|