|Dinosaur Bones / My Divider|
|Add Date:||2011-12-11||Pull Date:||2012-02-12|
|Week Ending:||12 Feb||5 Feb||29 Jan||22 Jan||8 Jan||18 Dec|
|1.||Feb 14, 2012:||AudioVault |
Life In Trees
|4.||Jan 24, 2012:||AudioVault |
|2.||Feb 10, 2012:||meow |
|5.||Jan 19, 2012:||American Beauty |
|3.||Feb 01, 2012:||The Fall of Math |
|6.||Jan 18, 2012:||The Fall of Math |
Indie Rock band that sweetly marries wonderful pop sensibilities and the driving noise of rock and roll at its most simplistic. No FCC’s detected. RIYL: Killers|
1. Mostly instrumental with a few spread out interspersed portions of the male vocals with very poppy upbeat rock melody.
2. Super catchy synths. Essentially drums, guitar and high pitched raspy male vocals.
3. Smooth male vocals over a very catchy drum beats and sweet poppy synthy melody.
4. **Upbeat catchy song with a touch of emotional lyrics. Very romantic feel good song.
5. Punk rock beat with sudden falls that brings it back to calmer more alternative beat covered with sultry male vocals.
6. Synthy infusion of chimes, drums, statics and guitar. Very soft melancholy male vocals.
7. Upbeat drums build up to very direct piercing male vocals. Punk-rock feel to the beats.
8. *Soft, synthy, dreamy tune. Catchy drums and cool male vocals.
9. Rocky, more focused on bass guitar and synths covered with low pitch male creepy male vocals.
10. Intense static builds up to a punk rocky alternative upbeat type of song.
11. Dreamy male vocals over guitars, drums, synths and a very poppy melody.
|1.||Making Light||6.||Life In Trees|
|2.||Sharks In The Sand||7.||Point Of Pride|
|3.||Bombs In The Night||8.||Ice Hotels|