|Album:||Speeding Ticket And A Valentine||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Blame Sally||Added:||Mar 2011|
|Label:||Ninth Street Opus|
|Add Date:||2011-10-16||Pull Date:||2011-12-18|
|Week Ending:||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23|
|1.||Jul 19, 2023:||That's not Bluegrass
Mona Lisa Smile
|4.||Oct 11, 2014:||The Iron Skillet
Throw Me A Bone
|2.||Dec 29, 2021:||That's Not Bluegrass (rebroadcast from Jun 8, 2012)
Take Me There
|5.||Oct 07, 2014:||That's Not Bluegrass
Take Me There, Bird In Hand
|3.||Aug 21, 2018:||That's Not Bluegrass
Big Big Bed
|6.||Aug 23, 2014:||The Iron Skillet
Throw Me A Bone
*My Favorites*: 2, 5, 6, 10.
1. (3:34) Mid. Galloping ride with a bit of an Ennio Morricone Spaghetti Western sound. Cool guitars and some solid drums.
2. *(3:19) Mid. Ominous mood. Great percussion, some harmony, and nice guitar work.
3. (3:35) Mid / Fast. Rockin’, poppy song. Driving beat, harmonies.
4. (4:58) Slow / Mid. Mellow, acoustic guitar, piano. Whispered vocal, really sparse and a bit spacey.
5. *(3:52) Mid. Worldly kind of song with glockenspiel, accordion, guitars, harmonies, great percussion with a big sound. Lyrics in both English and Spanish.
6. *(4;29) Slow / Mid. Plodding beat with great harmonies, acoustic guitar, nice percussion. Kind of an eerie feel. Good stuff.
7. (4:00) Mid. Pulsating vocal delivery, harmonies, slide guitar, percussion predominate.
8. (3:54) Mid. Driving, poppy and catchy. Big and loud sound, electric guitar, strong drum beat, keys.
9. (4:15) Mid. Funky organ, alternates between a loud, driving beat on verse and quieter, slower pace on the chorus.
10. *(4:18) Slow. Piano, accordion, banjo, guitars. Sparse and ethereal.
|1.||Bird In Hand||6.||Throw Me A Bone|
|2.||Big Big Bed||7.||Back In The Saddle|
|3.||Living Without You||8.||Countdown|
|4.||Mona Lisa Smile||9.||Wide Open Spaces|
|5.||Pajaros Sin Alas||10.||Take Me There|