Four-piece girl group playing poppy, slightly weird Americana-ish type stuff. Lots of instrumentation like guitars, bass, drums, glockenspiel, keys, accordion with lots of harmonizing. There’s some really good moments here. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: 2, 5, 6, 10.
1. (3:34) Mid. Galloping ride with a bit of an Ennio Morricone Spaghetti Western sound. Cool guitars and some solid drums.
2. *(3:19) Mid. Ominous mood. Great percussion, some harmony, and nice guitar work.
3. (3:35) Mid / Fast. Rockin’, poppy song. Driving beat, harmonies.
4. (4:58) Slow / Mid. Mellow, acoustic guitar, piano. Whispered vocal, really sparse and a bit spacey.
5. *(3:52) Mid. Worldly kind of song with glockenspiel, accordion, guitars, harmonies, great percussion with a big sound. Lyrics in both English and Spanish.
6. *(4;29) Slow / Mid. Plodding beat with great harmonies, acoustic guitar, nice percussion. Kind of an eerie feel. Good stuff.
7. (4:00) Mid. Pulsating vocal delivery, harmonies, slide guitar, percussion predominate.
8. (3:54) Mid. Driving, poppy and catchy. Big and loud sound, electric guitar, strong drum beat, keys.
9. (4:15) Mid. Funky organ, alternates between a loud, driving beat on verse and quieter, slower pace on the chorus.
10. *(4:18) Slow. Piano, accordion, banjo, guitars. Sparse and ethereal.