|Various Artists / Cult Cargo: Salsa Boricua De Chicago|
|Album:||Cult Cargo: Salsa Boricua De Chicago||Collection:||World|
|Label:||The Numero Group|
|Add Date:||2011-05-14||Pull Date:||2011-07-16||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||17 Jul||3 Jul||19 Jun||12 Jun||29 May|
|1.||Nov 13, 2014:||The Sunset Life |
|4.||Jun 28, 2011:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Jul 15, 2011:||The Songsmith Show |
|5.||Jun 17, 2011:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|3.||Jul 01, 2011:||bricolage |
Guaguanco Coroco, Under The Sun
|6.||Jun 05, 2011:||Poetry in Parlando |
Solid compilation of tunes from the 1970’s Chicago Salsa scene. Stylish, passionate, full of sophistication and energy. Great stuff. Classic Salsa in the jazzy big band style performed by groups that know their stuff. All good.|
1. Nasally vocals, midtempo, big horns and solid percussion.
2. Sweet mid/upbeat Salsa jazz from a serious big band.
3. Jazzy piano/perc riffs lead into mid/upbeat showcase.
4. Bright piano & percussion, midtempo Salsa jazz w/sweet vocals.
5. Hip organ highlights this mid/upbeat jazzy instrumental.
6. Relaxed and breezy w/a light, fun feeling. Sweet vocals. Yay!
7. Sexy mid/upbeat wiggle w/tons of brass, perc & style for days.
8. Funk guitar adds a hot touch to this sexy midtempo dance.
9. Fast and stylish invitation to dance w/a tight arrangement for horns.
10. Upbeat vocals/perc/brass – a total wiggle-fest. Dance, people!
11. Afro-Salsa-jazz. Mid/upbeat w/great horns & sexy vocals. Yum.
12. Fun. Recorded voices & bits of lots of songs. Just play it.
13. Driving vocals/percussion. Total hotness and big energy.
14. Drums & vocals into midtempo dance w/lots of style and fun.
15. :37 second radio spot advertising a CD.