|Salva / Complex Housing|
|Add Date:||2011-09-25||Pull Date:||2011-11-27||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||27 Nov||20 Nov||30 Oct||23 Oct||16 Oct||9 Oct||2 Oct|
|1.||Nov 22, 2011:||There and Back Again |
Keys Open Doors (Machinedrum Remix)
|4.||Oct 23, 2011:||Pumping Iron |
|2.||Nov 19, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|5.||Oct 16, 2011:||lost and found |
|3.||Oct 28, 2011:||Futurebeat Radio |
Keys Open Doors, Icey
|6.||Oct 13, 2011:||Futurebeat Radio |
Keys Open Doors, Weeeird Science
Salva: Complex Housing: Slightly atonal, somewhat spazzy electronica. A debut album, and unpredictable from beginning to end. Sounds almost like softcore dubstep at times, almost like minimalist house at others . FCC tracks 3, 14. Try 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12.|
1) A vacant sound to this track, with only 2 or 3 synths. 2) Somewhat frantic, with heavily syncopated synths.
3) FCC “shit, fuckin” Deep bass synths, nonchalant rapped vocals.
4) Cute-sounding vocal sample and synths, clapped beat.
5) Dark and foreboding, mixed with a healthy dose of panic.
6) Space sounds, echoey vocal sample, and a few sick pseudo-drops.
7) Echoey/repetitive vocals, spacey percussion, mysterious synths.
8) Almost a dub sound to this one, with distorted vocals and a strong beat.
9) Space-like sounds, light beats, intriguing synth riffs.
10) Silly sitar-like synths.
11) Remix of track 2, with a downtempo beat and more emphasis on the vocal samples.
12) Remix of track 4, with kind of 80s electropop synth addition as well as added vocal elements.
13) Remix of track 10, with high-pitched whistle-y intro and heavier beats.
14) FCC “shit, fuckin” Remix of track 3 with heavier beats and a more distorted sound.