|Add Date:||2011-09-25||Pull Date:||2011-11-27|
|Week Ending:||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23||Oct 16||Oct 9|
|1.||Jun 05, 2018:||Waste FM
|4.||Nov 18, 2011:||Time Traveler
Revolving Doors, Phoner To Arizona
|2.||Nov 22, 2011:||There and Back Again
|5.||Nov 17, 2011:||There and Back Again
|3.||Nov 18, 2011:||Pumping Iron
|6.||Nov 06, 2011:||Crooked Spoke Adjacent
1) Instrumental except for some unintelligible talkbox; nice contrast between bass hook and higher-pitched synths on top. Fades beautifully into the next track.
2) Play in tandem with track 1; soothing ukulele with deep bass drums/synths for a cool contrast
3) Subdued sound at beginning, interrupted with harsher synths.
4) Upbeat synth instrumental track.
5) Ruminations on Chicago, somewhat dramatic sounding with layered harmonies and doleful synth chord progressions.
6) Oh man, you can really feel the band driving along a dusty, empty, littered desert landscape here.
7) Loud, hectic synths. Mysterious, dystopian sound to it.
8) Like a slow synth-ballad from outer space.
9) Stressful synths, all instrumental.
10) Calmer, with steady vocals.
11) Computerized spoken word intro, then a strange electro buildup.
12) Snazzy, jazzy little synth & piano number.
13) Soulful guest vocals, with both synths and country-sounding guitars. 14) More computerized female spoken word, with soaring synth instrumentals.
15) Yodeling. Yep.
|1.||Phoner To Arizona||8.||The Parish Of Space Dust|
|2.||Revolving Doors||9.||The Snake In Dallas|
|4.||Detroit||11.||The Speak It Mountains|
|6.||Little Pink Plastic Bags||13.||Bobby In Phoenix|
|7.||The Joplin Spider||14.||California And The Slipping Of The Sun|