|Paintings For Animals / Kristeater|
|Artist:||Paintings For Animals||Added:||May 2011|
|1.||Jun 08, 2012:||Lost Verses |
|4.||May 30, 2012:||Brownian Motion |
|2.||Jun 07, 2012:||maximum entropy ii |
Lesith, A Ruhmn
|5.||May 10, 2012:||maximum entropy ii |
Satnad, A Ruhmn
|3.||Jun 02, 2012:||Catharsis |
|6.||May 04, 2012:||Lost Verses |
Debacle Records brings us some morose, nocturnal drone: dense, dreary, evocative industrial soundcapes swirl around in a hazy ether. A really interesting progression of motifs, ranging from acoustic guitar meditations to foreboding barrages of power electronics. The perfect soundtrack for crawling into a dark hole and waiting for the sweet embrace of death.|
1. (10:57) Feedback, static, an ebbing tide of harsh noise fades into some spacious, spooky ambient crescendos.
2. *(7:16) Sparse acoustic guitar textures with some hushed chanting is slowly engulfed in harsh gusts of static and unnerving rumbling drone.
3. (13:15) Light and creepy hovering tones joined by some repetitive lumbering fuzzed-out bass and eerie mechanical ear torture. Fades into…
4. (3:05) …relatively restrained, introspective loops of humming and chanting, slowly morphs into some dark echoes of white noise in need of an exorcism.
5. *(12:27) Anxiety-ridden screeching and rumbling harsh noise drifts slowly while relentlessly grating at the eardrums.