|Deceased / Surreal Overdose|
|Add Date:||2011-05-14||Pull Date:||2011-07-16||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||5 Jun||29 May||15 May|
|1.||Jun 04, 2011:||Overkill Radio: Farewell for now, bubble! |
Skin Crawling Progress
|3.||May 28, 2011:||(Everybody Hates) Overkill Radio |
|2.||May 29, 2011:||kzsuth p.2 |
|4.||May 14, 2011:||Overkill Radio |
FUKK YEAH!!!! DC’s own thrash/death legends Deceased are still going strong, and how! A mass of sickening riffs have been conjured specifically for the purpose of pulverizing you to bits. Gotta fucking love these guys, there’s no other way to put it. Thrash your goddamn head while the fucking RIFFS (some of them quite interesting and dare-I-say-progressive?) and guitar shreddery blow your fucking brains out. Pump iron to this record and thrash the fukk out! For fans of: Sodom, Kreator, Rigor Mortis, Venom. ALL TRACKS RULE (although 6 is just an interlude)|
1. Headbanging as fuck aggressive thrash with some guitar shreddery
2. (see above) + some d-beat influences for added anger and dark, evil, doom-y passages
3. A rockin’, harmonizing, surprisingly catchy riff charges its way along at a headbangin’ pace.
4. Spooky intro followed by twin guitar destruction
5. AGGRESSIVE AS FUCK—almost d-beat punk + thrash?
6. Spooky ambient interlude
7. Undiluted vitriol—fuck yeah
8. FUCK. YEAH.
|1.||Kindred Assembly||5.||Vulture Shock|
|2.||Skin Crawling Progress||6.||A Doom-Laden Aura|
|3.||The Traumatic||7.||In The Laboratory Of Joyous Gloom|
|4.||Cloned||8.||Dying In Analog|