|Lights From Space / Six Song Set|
|Album:||Six Song Set||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Lights From Space||Added:||05/2011|
|Add Date:||2012-01-16||Pull Date:||2012-03-19|
|Week Ending:||11 Mar||12 Feb||5 Feb||29 Jan||22 Jan|
|1.||Wed, 17 Jul 13:||DJ Cat|
Beach Blanket Bingo
|4.||Wed, 07 Mar 12:||Mister Esquire|
|2.||Sun, 29 Apr 12:||DJ Cat|
Flights of Fancy
|5.||Wed, 08 Feb 12:||Dr. Wormwood|
Modern Donkey - Perfect Moments
|3.||Fri, 09 Mar 12:||Mister Esquire&Awyeh|
|6.||Sun, 29 Jan 12:||DJ Catherine|
Overall, Six Song Set consists of a blend of indie rock influences, light grunge, and 60s-rock rhythm. Heavily dominant on guitar riffs and drum beats. No FCCs detected. Favorites: 1, 2, 4. RIYL: Blur, Franz Ferdinand, Tokyo Police Club|
1. (2:04)* Dominant use of a repetitive guitar riff. Stomping drum beats. Punk influences. Sounds like Franz Ferdinand. Catchy rhythm.
2. (3:28)* Tense/anxious repetitive guitar riff intro, then builds up to a somewhat lively sixties-esque guitar beat. Deep vocals. Static in the last 0:05 seconds of the song.
3. (4:31) Light guitar twangs throughout the song give a light, floating feel. Acoustic strumming in the background. Prominent drum beats. Laid back vocals.
4. (3:58)* Grungy, heavy guitar riffs. Deep, somewhat breathy vocals. Has a lethargic mood to it. The chorus has a sad, floating mood to it: after a silent pause, the guitar riffs are light; then, it goes back to the heavy guitar riffs again.
5. (3:07) Heavy, energetic drums and guitar rhythms. Pop rock qualities. Extensive vamping. Vocals chopped and staccato-like.
6. (2:50) Very grungy intro. Discordant guitar riffs with ascending and descending pitch throughout the song interspersed with heavy drums. Gives a brooding, dangerous mood to the song.
|1.||She's The Kind||4.||Policies|
|2.||Rnr||5.||Hate Your Style|
|3.||Start The Show||6.||Zombie|