|Klaüser, Daniel / Riberalta Ep|
|Add Date:||2011-05-30||Pull Date:||2011-08-01||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||17 Jul||3 Jul||26 Jun||19 Jun||12 Jun||5 Jun|
|1.||Apr 04, 2022:||Wee Animalcules (rebroadcast from Jun 3, 2011) |
|4.||Jul 01, 2011:||bricolage |
Kunene (Diamond Bass Remix)
|2.||Jun 26, 2021:||Wee Animalcules (rebroadcast from Jun 3, 2011) |
|5.||Jun 25, 2011:||High School Summer College All-Stars |
Aboriginal, Kunene (Diamond Bass Remix)
|3.||Jul 10, 2011:||lost and found |
|6.||Jun 23, 2011:||SUPERPIZZAFUNHOUSE!!! |
Forward-thinking house tracks from Chilean producer Daniel Klaüser, (Don Conejo) that show off his wide range of Andean and tropical influences. A great glimpse at all the exciting stuff rocking the clubs down sur that is slowly catching on in the nightclubs of New York and Los Angeles. |
1. Slammin beats with clapsticks, jaw harp and panpipe.
2. A smorgasbord of hand drums and other clanging percussion over a chill lounge track. Occasional sampled Portuguese vocals.
3. Sampled call-and-response vocals taken from children’s choirs over a very jaunty house beat. Great percussion that intensifies over time.
4. Percussion takes the forefront on this track—tons of interesting chimes and rhythm sticks. Betcha can’t count them all. Sporadic vocal elements.
5. Remix of tack 3. Adds lots of spacey synth effects and phaser. Even better than the original, and more upbeat.
6. Chill and lush with great scattered panpipe notes and a hard bassline. Great cryptic vocal samples. This one is a keeper.
7. Chanted vocals and swaying horns over a great aggressive beat. A great track that builds over time and has some great drops.
|2.||Mare||5.||Kunene (Diamond Bass Remix)|