Outsider music? Or tripped out psyche? Hard to tell difference lately. Solo guitar w/ vocs, no drums, minimal perussion in tambourine, maracas, etc. Comes across hippie but then more hipster. All pretty messed up and wrong. Right for the wrong reasons? See also the Arf! Arf! Label, Chris Knox, Daniel Johnston, Neutral Milk Hotel.
1) strummy, urgent happy guit and vocs, no drums, FX heavy
2) slightly slower and trippy, more indulgent
3-4) sparser, percussive guitar w/ vocs, tripped out for sure
5) slow and trippy again and weird
6) brief intro, play with next track
7) huh? A good taste into the disjunct weirdness this is, play w/ prev intro, good weird noises behind
8) briefer and weird, minimal w/ voice
9) strumming w/ elect guit over acoustic stuff, wtf?
10) vocs only, brief, weird
11) sparse strumming, vocs and fucked up feel, nice subtle background noises
12) very strummy, tambourine, louder and more upfront, slow paced and fucked up
13) drums, flanger, and Robin Trower feel
14) sloppy waltz