|Galloway, Vance / Uranium 328|
|Artist:||Galloway, Vance||Added:||Jun 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-11-20||Pull Date:||2012-01-22|
|Week Ending:||Dec 11||Dec 4|
|1.||Dec 04, 2011:||lost and found |
Measuring The Stones Of Light With Primitive Wooden Tools
|2.||Dec 01, 2011:||songs cantan |
The First Fascination
Vance Galloway and noisepoetnobody - Uranium 328|
Improvisational watery sounding ambient electronic with scratchy interludes. Soft drone with loops and hollow taps or metallic scratches. Mostly chill and languid and but sometimes paranoia inducing. Collab between two experimental artists. Sounds like Brian Eno meets x-filescore. No FCCs
1. Glistening waves, horns with gentle clinking and increasingly shrill feedback noise.
2. Hollow scratching, slow sparse yearning soundscapes.
3. Quivery drone with soft clicks, bows and whistles.
4. High frequency glimmery drone with harmonic flawy undercurrent and gentle scratches.
5. Most innocuous track, slow watery wavy drone with soft metal clangs.
6. Soft then gurgle garbage disposal, metallic scratches plucking on strings. Alien abduction music towards the end.
|1.||The First Fascination||4.||Glimmering Endless Possibilities|
|2.||It Leads Deep Into The Mountain Core||5.||The Process Of Enlightenment|
|3.||Measuring The Stones Of Light With Primitive Wooden Tools||6.||Casting Links For Chain To Enslave Animal And Man|