Minimalistic is a word that accurately describes this album. It has a microhouse feel to it. Alternating between diminutive drum machine beats and a variety of electronic ambient swells, New Omni-Directional Healing Techniques is the instrumental soundtrack you would listen to while stargazing. Check out tracks: 3, 4, and 6. All FCC Clean.
1. (12:43) Alpine Valley Shelter: Minimalist track marked by repeating guitar loop and sparse drum machine. Last 2 minutes crossfade into ambiance.
2. (5:27) Prana Focus: Uptempo track marked with long electronic ambiance. Drum machine adds parts occasionally to keep it interesting.
3. (7:07) ** Manufracture: This song is a change in pace, focusing instead on heavy synth and bass with some guitar peeking through.
4. (5:27) ** Advanced Cool Down: As the track suggests, this song is in contrast to the last, defined mostly by electronic swells and environmental sound.
5. (8:26) Shambhala: First track to feature live drums! On the other hand, this song lacks any sort of cohesive beat or tempo, with the drums playing behind a wall of ambient electronic sound. Last 30 seconds fades out.
6. (13:28) ** Canyon Endless 1974: Slowly fades in over 45 seconds. Moody soundscape occasionally marked with guitar and long swells. Fades over the last 30 seconds.