|Add Date:||2011-12-11||Pull Date:||2012-02-12|
|Week Ending:||Jan 8||Dec 25|
|1.||Jan 05, 2012:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|2.||Dec 22, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
Come In, Sit Down And Relax
*My Favorites*: 2, 3, 5, 10.
1. (4:04) MId. Big sound with pounding drums, some guitar effects, keys, echoey vocals.
2. *(3:25) Mid. Driving, big guitar soloing, upfront drums.
3. *(5:17) Slow / Mid. Ethereal, dreamy, sparse with cool minimal percussion, wide open vocals, gets a bit jammy toward end.
4. (3:10) Mid. Guitar, drums, vocals with some echo phrases. Mean metal guitar solo.
5. *(4:27) Mid. Echoey, spacey guitar intro. Trippy effects enveloping vocals. Cool bass solo.
6. (3:38) Mid. Crunchy guitar, echoey vocals. Hard pop. Spacey keys. Stop / start phrases.
7. (4:10) Mid. Guitar intro with drums. Echoey vocals, gets a bit spacey / psychey.
8. (3:56) Mid. Hypnotic guitar intro. Plodding beat, a bit dreamy yet heavy.
9. (3:57) Mid. Squashed, trippy keys. A bit poppy.
10. *(8:46) Slow / Mid. Sparse with plodding beat to begin, then gets fuller and louder. Alternates between the two tempos. Strings lend an epic feel. Ends with 4:45 remaining. Hidden track with 3:00 remaining: mellow guitar, processed vocal, drums, horn. Jazzy, hip and cool.
|1.||Come In, Sit Down And Relax||6.||Bitter Flavour|
|2.||My Litte Bit Of Sunshine||7.||Pink Baloon|
|3.||Unfaithful Beliefs||8.||White Demon|
|4.||Five Days||9.||Through And Through|
|5.||Love (Can't Live Without It)||10.||Continuous Night|