|No Surrender / Medicine Babies|
|Add Date:||2011-11-06||Pull Date:||2012-01-08|
|Week Ending:||4 Dec|
|1.||Jan 24, 2012:||AudioVault |
Falling Into You
|2.||Nov 27, 2011:||Everything. |
Deep downtown alternative hip-hop and Afro-Punk movement with a blend of electro, soul, synth-pop, indie-rock. 2,3 have an infusion of retro 80’s music, 4,5 are more hip hop beat while The rest are electronica mixed with an alternative vocal feel. RIYL: Gorillaz, Animal Collective. No FCC’s.|
1. *4:57 Starts fast with muted bleeps and beeps mixed with sexy hip-hop vocals. Chilled out music with a tinge of groove.
2. ***3:31 Deeper alternative groove with electronic beeps and drumbeats. Soul-sultry male vocals and at climaxes a high-pitched female vocalist is added in. Groovy feel good. Tinge of retro 80’s.
3. *3:07 Similar retro 80’s sound. Male hip hop vocals with a mix of higher pitched male vocals. Electronic synths, drums, beep throughout the song.
4. 4:10 More hip-hop electronica. Male vocals also distinctly like a hip-hop rapper. Female vocals mixed in at the chorus. Infectious rhythm missed with synths and vocals give it a dance feel.
5. 5:27 Dub-step beats in the background but distinctly hip-hop male vocals.
6. 3:51 Harmonica with synths and drumbeats and sultry male vocals. More electronic.
7. 4:48 Deeper electronic synths, beats and grooves. Very dark and dreary vocals mixed with high female vocals. Very creepy feel to the song.
8. 3:41 Again a deeper electronic song, more use of bass, creepy low pitch male vocals.
9. 4:56 Sultry male vocals and female vocals. Mix between an alternative and electronic song.
|1.||Young World||5.||Godda Get It|
|2.||Falling Into You||6.||Silver Hall|
|3.||You're A Star||7.||Heart|
|4.||Give It Up||8.||Mountain|