|Future B Boy / Unspoken Word|
|Artist:||Future B Boy||Added:||07/2011|
|Add Date:||2011-08-14||Pull Date:||2011-10-16||Charts:||Hip-Hop|
|Week Ending:||25 Sep||18 Sep||11 Sep||4 Sep||28 Aug||21 Aug|
|1.||Thu, 22 Sep 11:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|4.||Thu, 01 Sep 11:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|2.||Sun, 11 Sep 11:||Raymundo|
|5.||Tue, 23 Aug 11:||DJ Marz|
A Mind Redefined
|3.||Thu, 08 Sep 11:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|6.||Tue, 16 Aug 11:||DJ Bernie|
The Conscious Soul
Future B BoY- Unspoken Word. |
This album would have been better if they just took out the bad singing and improved the lyrics. Instrumental is mostly slow techno, electronic which is cool. Voice sounds like Drake. Some of his lyrics are with cliché mantras, and overly repetitive choruses but the electronic/ rap fusion is a truly a new genre. Future boy is a maverick.
Try: 5,6 and 10 are decent.
1. History Everday-3:15 Dark Deep voice. Dark bass in the background. Slow and mellow. Some electronic in the background. Clean.
2. Want Me to Say- 3:52- odd techno music with deep voice. Mellow.
3. Original- 5:12- cool instrumental. Reminds me of Drake in beginning then old school rap. Nice Bass, Odd techno piano screeching in beginning. clean
4. Go Up- 3:43- Futuristic instrumental in beginning. Picks up at 35sec. Dark deep voice.
5. ****Have it All- 2:53- Guitar with nice electronic wave interspersed. Nice mid/slow tempo. Talks about having it all.
6. ***Fight for your life-5:03- nice repetitive classical music, bass picks up at around 35 seconds. . Nice guest female artist singing chorus. mid/slow tempo.
7. Make em’ All see- 4:22- fast electronic tempo, drums add in. R&B feel. Clean. Lyrics is lacking.
8. Talkin’ Bout- 3:53- electronic, his voice overpowers the music. “Damn” interspersed throughout.
9. Fire- 4:05- slow and melodic with snapping fingers thorughout , R&Bish, keeps repeating “fire” until :50. Says “bitchin” at 1:48
10. *****Too Good to be true- 4:10- dreamy techno, Best song on album. Rihanna sounding guest artist.
11. Slow-5:00- electronic, with fading claps, and snaps interspersed. Tries to sing slowly.
12. Reach-3:30- fast upbeat techno, raps slowly about life and women.
13. ***Future isn’t written- 3:52- mellow techno music, fast in beginning. . “taken advantage of present, so future looks good”. Nice message. VERY Repetitive chorus.
14. Speechless-4:26- classical violin intro that brings in techno, Clean. Bass come in later. Tries to sing.
15. **Leep of Faith-3:27- jerky techno intro, autotuned chorus? Sounds mainstream. Raps about sex and hoe’s.
16. * I’ll be waiting-3:26- strumming guitar. Raps about waiting for women. Repetitive.