|Cults / Cults|
|Add Date:||2011-07-17||Pull Date:||2011-09-18|
|Week Ending:||18 Sep||11 Sep||4 Sep||28 Aug||21 Aug||14 Aug||7 Aug||31 Jul|
|1.||Apr 24, 2019:||nearby galaxies |
|4.||Jul 18, 2016:||ZoëRadio |
|2.||Apr 17, 2019:||nearby galaxies |
You Know What I Mean
|5.||May 05, 2016:||All Passion No Technique |
|3.||Mar 13, 2019:||nearby galaxies |
You Know What I Mean, Go Outside
|6.||May 29, 2014:||Radio Personality |
Internet indie pop sensations. Heavy reverb on vocals and distortion on guitar and vocals throughout all the album. 60s girl group crossed with 21st C. surf rock. Reminds me of Best Coast, Sleigh Bells. Try 3,9,1. FCC on 6,10.|
†1. 2.53 Starts off sounding far away, then jolts into a quick pop riff w/heavy reverberation. Sound effects and great keyboard line paralleling vocals in chorus
2. 3.24 Modern day sixties sing-along. Sunny and incredibly catchy.
†3. 2.32 Another homage to the sixties girl group, complete w/what sounds like finger snapping. Heavy reverberation on vocals and shimmering synth lines.
4. 3.05 Bright keyboard line and drawn out vocals. Muffled background voice.
5. 3.08 Apprehensive chorus line w/falsetto ending. Keyboard line & distortion.
6. 3.03 FCC Violation: Fuck you @ 2.25 Sweet surfer rock. Heavily distorted guitar and vocal lines, coo-ing chorus line.
7. 3.21 Sunny pop. Bells and bright keyboard line. Twinkling electro effects.
8. 3.04 Sixties girl group pop tribute, w/grungier guitars.
†9. Ominous keyboard track, catchy chorus, shimmering electronic soundscape.
10. FCC Violation: Shit @ 0.31 Awesome girl-boy call and response vocals. False ending @ 1.47. Catchy pop ballad.
11. Acoustic strumming, sweet female vocals morph into distorted guitar rave.
|1.||Abducted||6.||Never Heal Myself|
|2.||Go Outside||7.||Oh My God|
|3.||You Know What I Mean||8.||Never Saw The Point|
|4.||Most Wanted||9.||Bad Things|
|5.||Walk At Night||10.||Bumper|