|Add Date:||2012-02-18||Pull Date:||2012-04-21||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Apr 22||Apr 15||Mar 25||Mar 18||Mar 11||Mar 4||Feb 26|
|1.||Feb 22, 2022:||Virtually Happy-2/22/22 2pm
Tuesday Before Poland
|4.||Apr 26, 2016:||does radio suck?
|2.||Jun 07, 2016:||does radio suck?
Ends, Glacial Wave
|5.||Mar 26, 2015:||Mountain Music
|3.||May 03, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|6.||Jan 03, 2013:||2012 Top Classical/Experimental Albums iI
No FCC violations. Track descriptions/recommendations inside.
1. (1:45) Repetitions of a simple melancholy theme. Nice soundbed.
2. (5:52)*** Beautiful, grandiose in comforting way. For all you EITS lovers.
3. (3:55) Waves of guitar are nice, but it’s all built around a constantly repeating in-your-face sound that gets a little monotonous.
4. (4:23) Drifting and hollow drones. Darker mood. Nice high-pitched flourishes on top.
5. (5:24)*** Hopeful, almost bluesy. Sharp guitar with nice harmonies.
6. (3:43) Snowy landscape. Drones washing in and out, high-pitched tremolo picking, delay pedals-- you get the picture.
7. (4:12)*** Fascinating experiment in rapidly repeating high-pitched figures. Pretty but curious.
8. (5:12) Echoey, warm, repetitive. Feels like you’re washing away.
|2.||Glacial Wave||6.||Tuesday Before Poland|