|Little Dragon / Ritual Union|
|Add Date:||2011-09-25||Pull Date:||2011-11-27|
|Week Ending:||27 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct||23 Oct||16 Oct||9 Oct||2 Oct|
|1.||Dec 23, 2016:||The Intercept |
|4.||Oct 30, 2011:||lost and found |
|2.||Nov 22, 2011:||There and Back Again |
|5.||Oct 29, 2011:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Oct 30, 2011:||Everything. |
|6.||Oct 23, 2011:||Everything. |
Little Dragon is a Swedish band formed in 1996. Swedish-Japanese singer-songwriter Yukimi Nagano is the lead singer of this group that has generated a loyal following
around the world. Variously described as “electronic” “indie jazz,” the truth is Little Dragon’s music does not fit into a neat slot. They blend musical influences from various genres, including motown.
Ritual Union is their new album & all their songs are appealing, some more than others.
1. Title track.Rich texture.Delicious hybrid mix that works.
2. Nice. This can turn to be an addictive track.
3. Moody sounding, but it works.
4. Fast-paced. Danceable.
5. More of electronic flavor going on here. Mid-tempo.
6. You can hear that Little Dragon signature in this track.
Electronic/soul all mixed up.
7. Slow. Mesmerising sounding.
8. Mid-tempo. Danceable. Or, play it loud in your car
& drive down the coast.
9. Unusual blending of percussion & vocals. Arresting..
10. This track does not measure up to the rest of the album. It might appeal to some
because of the unusual blending of musical influences.
11.Slow. Dreamy. Different. It works
Kamla Sept 22, 2011
|3.||Brush The Heat||8.||Nightlight|
|4.||Shuffle A Dream||9.||Summertearz|
|5.||Please Turn||10.||When I Go Out|