|Artist:||Jones, Grace||Added:||Jul 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-08-14||Pull Date:||2011-10-16|
|Week Ending:||Oct 2||Sep 25||Sep 11||Aug 28||Aug 21|
|1.||Jul 16, 2013:||Good Day Sunshine
|4.||Jul 29, 2012:||New World Disorder
|2.||Nov 03, 2012:||Music Casserole
|5.||May 16, 2012:||Jumping from the Hump! (with Lee Fields)
Love You To Life (Dub!)
|3.||Sep 25, 2012:||Sunshine . . . on an Autumn Afternoon
I'm Crying (Mother's Tears)
|6.||Dec 31, 2011:||New World Disorder
†1. 5:37. Very dramatic post-punk sounding, with a tribal beat and chants. Crazy bass drum. Incredibly good.
2. 5:57 Jazzy bass line, disco-ish with gospel chorus ooh’s, then some dark, larger-than-life guitar riffs.
3. 5:53 Opens w\background sounds and the creepiest monologue EVER. She’s a “man-eating machine”. Then drum kicks in, synth lines build, and subdued gospel starts echoing her last lines. Dramatic, theatrical, over-the-top.
4. 4:32. Lead in from 3. Definition of lounge. Bass, swirly background. Picks up.
5. 3:50. Midtempo afrobeat, jangly guitar. Ska-ish backbeat.
†6. 6:32. Spoken word-ish. Voices sweep in and out. Electrobeat, whispers, strings build atmosphere that explodes when Jones’ sings the chorus. So good!
7. 5:18 Caribbean backbeat, layered with spoken word vocals and midtempo sung chorus. Swirly background, ooh’s from gospel.
8. 5:11 Midtempo. Moody bass line, apprehensive, with xylophone line.
9 5:48 Very dramatic. String lead-in. Dubby atmosphere, layered vocals. Builds.
|1.||This Is||5.||Well Well Well|
|3.||Corporate Cannibal||7.||Love You To Life|
|4.||I'm Crying (Mother's Tears)||8.||Sunset Sunrise|
|9.||Devil In My Life|