|Jones, Grace / Hurricane Dub|
|Add Date:||2011-08-14||Pull Date:||2011-10-16|
|Week Ending:||2 Oct||18 Sep||11 Sep||4 Sep||28 Aug||21 Aug|
|1.||Thu, 20 Feb 14:||Sunshine|
Sunshine . . . on a Birthday Afternoon!
|4.||Tue, 27 Sep 11:||Uncle Steve|
|2.||Wed, 28 Dec 11:||Sunshine|
Morning Glory "Best Of 2011"
|5.||Sat, 17 Sep 11:||Sadie O.|
New World Disorder
|3.||Thu, 29 Sep 11:||Sunshine|
|6.||Thu, 15 Sep 11:||Sunshine|
CD2: Dub-step remixes of the original tracks in CD1, plus a few originals. Reminiscent of Daedelus, and especially Jamie xx and Jil Scott-Heron’s latest release. Downbeat, mostly lounge-ish. Try 4,7, 10. FCC Clean.|
1. 4:32 Sparse. Strong backbeat, vocals weep in and out, sometimes abruptly.
2. 5:38 Repetitive bass line is basically the whole song. Echoe-y vocal effects and record scratching in foreground. House-y.
3. 5:14 Sparse, good use of sound channels. Drums kick in with electronic sound effects halfway through, almost lead up to an afrobeat. Pretty cool.
†4. 4:08 Opens with big drums, reggae-ish bass ilne. Cute “well, well, well” line.
5. 4:56 Very lounge-y, vocals hushed to background, industrial, halting bass.
6. 5:18 Vocal line looped and distorted in background while reggae-ish scratchy percussion loops in foreground. Record scratchings, heavy bass beat.
†7. 5:18 More upbeat than others. Several percussion layers, distorted vocals, aqueous quality to the music.
8. 4:43 Revved up LP sound kicks off, moody bass line, sparse.
9. 5:15 Fun play with percussion line and vocal loops. Delicate keyboard line.
†10. 5:04 Midtempo. A lot of reverb, almost upbeat & pulsating, vocal samples.
|1.||This Is Dub||6.||Hurricane Dub|
|2.||Williams' Dub||7.||Love You To Life Dub|
|3.||Cannibal Dub||8.||Sunset Dub|
|4.||Well Well Well Dub||9.||Devil Dub|
|5.||Crying Dub||10.||Hell Dub|