|She Keeps Bees / Dig On|
|Artist:||She Keeps Bees||Added:||08/2011|
|Add Date:||2011-12-11||Pull Date:||2012-02-12|
|Week Ending:||5 Feb||29 Jan||8 Jan||1 Jan||25 Dec|
|1.||Oct 03, 2018:||The Library |
|4.||Aug 31, 2016:||The Library |
|2.||Apr 04, 2018:||The Library |
|5.||Mar 05, 2014:||Femme Fatale |
|3.||Sep 29, 2016:||The Library |
|6.||Feb 14, 2012:||AudioVault |
She Keeps Bees is a two piece, Jessica Larrabee on guitar and vocals and Andy Laplant handles the drums, and they play a slow-burning type of blues indie rock.|
1. **Tambourines and a slow crawling guitar riff are used in haunting form, breaking out in unison with strong female vocals.
2. Creepy low key rock, strong violent female vocals.
3. *Quiet riff to crashing chords and strong punkish female vocals.
4. Rhythmic high. Cymbals and snapping rims take centre stage, with the guitar chords rambling close behind. Breaks into crashing chords towards the end.
5. Slow melancholic female vocals over slow tempo guitar and drums. Folk feel.
6. Dramatic guitar chords, slow tempo melancholic song that builds up to a climactic end.
7. *Low-key percussion and singular notes and very soothing strong female vocals.
8. Low percussion notes and slow down tempo drum beats. Melancholy melody and low sultry female vocals.
9. Haunting female vocals over very slow suspenseful guitar and cymbal beats. Occasional chimes mark climatic highs.
10. Quiet riff to crashing chords. Very low deep purposeful drum beats.
11. Melancholic build up with drums, cymbals and chimes covered by raspy female vocals.
12. Strong vocals over a background of deep sharp drum beats and tambourine shakes.
|1.||Saturn Return||7.||All Or None/Dark Horse|
|2.||Found You Out||8.||Jupiter Deep|
|3.||Farmer||9.||Blind To The Cup|
|5.||Sister Beware||11.||Calm Walk In The Dark|
|6.||Make You My Moon||12.||Burn|