|Santos, Mathieu / Massachusetts 2010|
|Add Date:||2011-12-04||Pull Date:||2012-02-05|
|Week Ending:||5 Feb||18 Dec|
|1.||Tue, 31 Jan 12:||Ins|
|2.||Sun, 11 Dec 11:||Edwin|
lost and found
Upbeat minimal pop with interesting male vocals. All tracks are very “feel-good songs.” All are great. No FCC’s detected.|
1. *2:36 Up-tempo drums and chimes under smooth soft male falsetto vocals.
2. 6:22 Nature sounds for 30 seconds going into a reggae type male vocals and beat. Very chill and happy song.
3. **2:41 Cooling melody, reminiscent of something travelling over space with heartbeat like drums and heavy synths. Topped off with cooling male vocals. Sounds like a melancholy Christmas ode.
4. 3:45 Chimes and sultry falsetto vocals, with organ and drum rises and lows. Repetitive vocals and beat.
5. 3:24 Instrumental track. Piano medley melody brings the track into upbeat drumming on cymbals and synths.
6. 3:25 Cool drum sequences lead the track into soft interesting male vocals.
7. 1:11Up-tempo drums and very fast male vocals propel throughout the track.
8. 2:28 Clapping and chimes play throughout in the background. Falsetto high pitched male vocals play over the back melody.
9. *2:01 Retro 80’s beat with very repetitive male vocals. Very upbeat and bouncy song.
10. 7:07 Heavy synths and drum beats loop through until half way through the track when it switches to upbeat drums, shakers and cool male vocals.
|1.||I Can Hear The Trains Coming||6.||Northern Mentality|
|2.||Massachusetts||7.||I Said So|
|3.||I'd Go||8.||Silly Thoughts|
|4.||(I Just) Need To Know||9.||Wait To Get Up|
|5.||Good Return Theme||10.||The Bay/Where To Find Her|