|Annapurna Illusion / Life Is An Illusion|
|Album:||Life Is An Illusion||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2011-12-11||Pull Date:||2012-02-12|
|Week Ending:||12 Feb||5 Feb||29 Jan||22 Jan||15 Jan||8 Jan||25 Dec||18 Dec|
|1.||Tue, 07 Feb 12:||dj noname|
the gilded youth
|4.||Sat, 21 Jan 12:||D. Cannibal|
|2.||Wed, 01 Feb 12:||miss information|
|5.||Sun, 08 Jan 12:||Edwin|
lost and found
|3.||Mon, 23 Jan 12:||Adam|
|6.||Fri, 06 Jan 12:||miss information|
They are a French psychedelic electronic band. Very avant-garde. Use of a lot of loops, very heavy synths and static. Entire album is instrumental. No FCC’s detected.|
1. *3:07 Heavy static and synths to create a very cult-like melody.
2. 13:48 Mostly static with an infusion of fast paced synths and soft chimes. Very buzzing and has elements of nature. Loops for a very long period of time. Tropical repetitive rhythms drone and drift throughout the song.
3. 5:51 Ambient ragas with fizzing of electric guitars and slow down-tempo drums. Similar beat loops throughout entire song.
4. 6:57 Build up of chimes, drums and horn sounds into heavier synths and louder beats. Continuous build up till end.
5. 6:26 Very dark and deep synths. Sounds like the rippling of water mixed in with heavy synths. Eerie feel to the song.
6. 6:35 Minimalistic melody with only the sounds of soft guitars, shakers and drums.
|2.||Dizzy Vultures||5.||Long Wandering|
|3.||Crane And Bear||6.||I Can See Me Through Your Devil's Eyes|