|Basement Animal / Tour Cd-R|
|Add Date:||2011-10-09||Pull Date:||2011-12-11||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||27 Nov||23 Oct|
|1.||Nov 20, 2011:||ThermoNuclear Bar |
Please Don't Laugh (Aka Hoarding)
|2.||Oct 22, 2011:||Overkill |
A solid powerviolence / grind demo from these newcomers. Plenty of blastbeats to go around, and that fun early 90s sound a-la Spazz or Infest, like a punk band that doesn’t realize just how fast they’re playing. Drums pounding away like a lightspeed steamroller, piss-raw punk vitriol—short songs, fast songs, loud songs. Play this right fucking now, you asshole. Try 1, 3, 6, 8.|
1. (0:39) Straightahead blistering fast hardcore, over before you know it.
2. (1:29) Crushing slow parts build tension, then fast parts release the tension. Capisce?
3. (1:12) Some sick buzzsaw metal riffs played so fast you can’t even tell them apart.
4. (1:20) Grindy mosh part reminiscent of Napalm Death’s 1st LP; then blasts.
5. (0:58) Choppy, disorienting growls and blasts.
6. (0:41) Fast, obliterating, crushing your skull to bits.
7. (1:32) This is the part where the punk kids circle-pit and pretend to be aggressive.
8. (1:57) Oh, just in case you forgot how pissed they are…
9. (2:09) Chugging, proto-metallic mosh riffs contrasting with fast grind.
10. (0:59) Slow, then fast.
11. (2:00) So fast yet precise, it’s like death metal on amphetamines and adderall.
|1.||Save The World||6.||Middle Aged Man|
|2.||Unobtainable Dream||7.||Lee Man|
|3.||Her Embrace||8.||Dee Man|
|4.||Shifting To The Right Please||9.||Freedom Comes With Death|
|5.||Please Don't Laugh (Aka Hoarding)||10.||Moderation Man|