|Showalter, Michael / Sandwiches & Cats|
|Album:||Sandwiches & Cats||Collection:||Comedy|
|Add Date:||2012-03-10||Pull Date:||2012-05-12|
|Week Ending:||6 May||25 Mar||18 Mar|
|1.||Thu, 03 May 12:||Nick & Noah|
|3.||Wed, 14 Mar 12:||Mister Esquire|
|2.||Wed, 21 Mar 12:||Your Imaginary Friend|
Sandwiches and cats By Michael Showalter|
Showalter is an entertaining comedian that has come up with this CD. Most tracks are FCC violations and the others heavily reference sex. Refer to 2, 3, 15,17
A comedy CD up and coming comedian Michael Showalter.
1. Intro (15 seconds)- short name introduction of michael showalter
2. Screech (2:10)******- speaks slang, to get laughs, references 1980s screech icon
3. Coffee (3:59) ****- jokes about starbucks coffee and how they sell Akila and the bee DVD
4. Wash Your Hands (2:29)- refers to how men wash their hands after touching their penis. not age appropriate.
5. Intro to Erotica (48 seconds)- not age appropriate. How he combines erotica and adventure writing
6. Erotica (4:06)- Refer to last song. Recites piece on erotic adventures. Has background guitar and drums
7. Term Werner Cable (2:07)- FCC Violation. automated answering machine and the frustrations it possess. Has F--- You at 1:25
8. We Had to do the Show (2:03)- Rock guitar and drum. Repeats “we had to do the show, there was no choice in the matter”
9. Requip (3:47)- FCC violation. Drugs and their side effects. Cure restless legs to get similar side effects.
10. Athlete’s Foot (1: 26)- FCC Violation be proud of “athlete’s foot” and gonorrhea.
11. Cats (5:07)- FCC violations. Lots of F---
12. Berhune Orchards (1:24)- erotic advertisement for apple orchard. Not age appropriate. References anal sex, oral sex, and sex.
13. The Mountain (6:39)**- Fun folk song on surviving an avalanche. Has sexual innuendos, may not be age appropriate.
14. The apartment (6:09)- FCC violation. At 4:15. Standup on a poem he wrote in high school.
15. Lake Wasood (2:20)-***** spoken word with guitar in background. Repeats words. Very entertaining
16. Sandwich commands (7:30)- *spoken word with guitar and drums. Turns into rock song. Goes into detail on the commandments of sandwich. Has “fucking asshole” at 1:52
17. Erotica (radio Edit) (4:09)-***** Fantastic, spoken word story that turns into folk songish style. Has sexual innuendo stories.
|4.||Wash Your Hands||13.||The Mountain|
|5.||Intro To Erotica||14.||The Apartment|
|7.||Term Werner Cable||16.||Sandwich Commandments|
|8.||We Had To Do The Show!||17.||Erotica (Radio Edit Version)|
|19.||Employees Must Wash Hands|