|Add Date:||2011-11-27||Pull Date:||2012-01-29|
|Week Ending:||Jan 29||Jan 22||Dec 11|
|1.||Jan 22, 2012:||Synthesis
|3.||Dec 07, 2011:||Brownian Motion
A Bottom Hill
|2.||Jan 17, 2012:||AudioVault
1. 4:39 A mix of an alternative beat with electronic sounds of button beeps and drumming.
2. **1:37 An upbeat song with a feel good vibe. Marching beat loops throughout the song on the background of a tune that feels like your drifting into the horizon.
3. * 2:09 A static beat loops throughout the song over the background of a piano build up.
4. *3:11 Nature frog like beat loops over drums and synths.
5. 2:40 Cult like static beats and horn calls.
6. 2:44 Heart beat sonogram sounds like one that would be featured in movies when somebody was passing away. Builds up.
7. 2:48 Slower deeper synths that build up. Has a feeling of finality to the track. Song feels like clouds floating in the sky/ sun moving into the horizon.
|1.||A Bottom Hill||4.||Sashes|
|2.||Sprained Ankle||5.||Crows Call|
|3.||Variation On A Variation||6.||Squared Feet|