|Add Date:||2011-11-20||Pull Date:||2012-01-22|
|Week Ending:||Jan 22||Dec 25||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27|
|1.||Jan 20, 2012:||Time Traveler
|4.||Dec 09, 2011:||UpDownUnderStairs
|2.||Jan 19, 2012:||American Beauty
All My Living Goes To You
|5.||Dec 09, 2011:||Time Traveler
|3.||Dec 23, 2011:||Time Traveler
|6.||Dec 02, 2011:||UpDownUnderStairs
I like 2,7,1,9
RIYL: The Little Ones, the Beatles
1.* A circus feel. There are lots of different styles and instruments; their sound seems to change every 20 seconds, though it returns to a chorus of “revelations, revelations”
2.* Upbeat with guitar twang. It sounds like Ride meets Morrissey with a lot of jangly swagger.
3. The vocals veer toward Elton John over 80s dream pop guitars.
4. A bit of a new wave-y. The fade out for this track is extremely awkward
5. Relatively mellow. This track mostly features guitar with vocals wedged between guitar flourishes/solos
6. Another new wave track. A bit more fleshed out, but by no means better than 4
7.* Celebratory twee pop. Tullycraft-style sunshine. Simple and falsetto vocals with layered acoustic guitars jangle.
8. Lounge-y instrumentals. Vocals are Beatles-esque. Cheesy and unoriginal
9.* A touch of harmonica and banjo I think. It's a happy country-twinged 60s pop/rock
10. Shimmering dramatic new wave. Very similar to #2
11. Slow violin track. Downtempo and reflective.
12.* A bit hazy and shimmery; unlike some others, this plods along at a relaxed pace. The last minute is full of dead air.
|2.||Your Sympathy||8.||Slight Pain|
|3.||Favor Tree||9.||All My Living Goes To You|
|4.||Dreaming||10.||How Is There Always Room?|
|5.||Sufferer||11.||Tired Of Mulling|
|6.||Tower Of Thought||12.||La La La La|