|Artist:||Marianna With Her New Modern Criminals||Added:||Oct 2011|
|Label:||No Can Beat Productions|
|Add Date:||2012-01-01||Pull Date:||2012-03-04|
|Week Ending:||Jan 8|
|1.||Jan 05, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
I'll Be Around
|2.||Jan 04, 2012:||Brownian Motion
*My Favorites*: 1, 5, 8, 10.
1. *(2:01) Slow. Whispered vocal delivery, brushes on drums, piano, heavy lyrics.
2. (4:40) Mid. Minor keyed piano, heavy drum beat with brushes, harmonizing.
3. (3:33) Mid. Guitar, drums, strings, echoey vocals. Dreamy, spacey mood.
4. (3:45) Mid. Full sound with gutiar, bass, drums. Echoey vocals.
5. *(4:10) Slow / Mid. Mellow blues / jazz. Cool wah-wah guitar, picked acoustic guitar, lots of cymbals. Gets a bit driving, guitar solo, a bit of spaciness ensues.
6. (4:36) Mid. Dripping water intro, acoustic guitar, heavy and dreamy keys. Stretched out vocal delivery. Heavy lyrics. Ends with quick water dripping.
7. (3:32) Mid. Acoustic guitar and vocal intro then drums, bass. Kind of folky.
8. *(4:18) Mid. Plodding beat with tambourine, keys, guitar. Echoey vocals. Gets loud and post-punkish.
9. (4:42) Slow / Mid. Acoustic guitar intro then vocal. Band comes in, gets really full with plodding beat, keys effects. Cool, but brief, classical guitar runs.
10. *(4:21) Slow / Mid. Sparse with organ, percussion, guitar, beautiful vocal.
|1.||Sickeningly Sentimental||6.||Gloomy Sunday|
|2.||I'll Be Around||7.||I'm Calling It A Crime|
|3.||What Did You See In Him?||8.||Break Of Dawn|
|4.||Mystery Of Love||9.||As Trite As You Are|
|5.||Tired Of The Blues||10.||The Last To Know|