|Add Date:||2011-10-30||Pull Date:||2012-01-01||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 13||Nov 6|
|1.||May 08, 2012:||Clubbing Zeal
|4.||Dec 11, 2011:||lost and found
|2.||Dec 13, 2011:||There and Back Again
|5.||Dec 06, 2011:||Panorama Barbeque
|3.||Dec 13, 2011:||Panorama Barbeque
|6.||Nov 29, 2011:||There and Back Again
Try: Everything. And then 4, 13, 5, 10, 7, 8, and 3
1) 2:21 A weird synth guitar solo gradually unveiled. Spacey.
2) 3:47 * Heavy, cheesy 80s bass sound and a triumphant synth line on top.
3) 4:34 * Subtle synth pulse turning into BIG swooning beat. Manipulated vocals, glorious chorus.
4) 3:01 ** So, this turn the Seinfeld bass line into a frigging epic synth collision. Not as cheesy as it sounds, just plain awesome.
5) 3:09 ** Huge track. Over the top wobble and stabs.
6) 2:47 Pumping synth ride. I’m pretty sure that’s a vocoder
7) 4:00 * Lots of stuff going on here. Cruncy stabs, some wacky vocals, and a pretty epic lead synth
8) 3:25 Slightly scary sounds. Transitions to straightforward melody with a rusty bassline underneath
9) 3:49 Cascading synths ad nauseum. Squeaky super high-pitched vocals.
10) 3:43 ** Starts slowly, understated. Then, things go crazy. Huge stadium synths and cut-up vocal snippets
11) 1:18 A strange little interlude. Sounds like toy keyboard demo
12) 3:08 Playful and super 80s. Really cheesy vocal samples.
13) 3:23 ** Argh, so epic. So triumphant. Double, triple tempo jam. Sped up beyond any kind of reason, and it just blows you away from there with crazy synth plucking and teeny vocal snippets. Long fade.
|1.||Glass Swords||7.||Ultra Thizz|
|2.||Flash Back||8.||Death Mountain|
|4.||Hover Traps||10.||After Light|
|5.||City Star||11.||Ice Tunnels|