Recorded and mixed live last summer in Seattle this is what analog electronics, old school synths exist for (or at least laptops that model them). All instrumental electronics with nice beats and great nods to tone, ambience, hypnotism, hip shaking, total Krautrock adoration, with a dash of Richard Wright (old Pink Floyd synth master). Cool stuff that would make Kraftwerk, Neu very proud (go straight to track 3). Needless to say it all blends together, but is track written well too.
1) (7:24) chill yet insistent beat and tone, slow to build beat but after ~3 minutes it takes form into something pretty
2) (3:28) no beat, just soaring tones that are ambient and hypnotic and drop dead gorgeous
3) (4:31) all the joy of Kraftwerk, pleasant beat, minimal melody, dreamy
4) (3:15) reminds me of the last 5 minutes of Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here album, beautiful epic ambience
5) (4:15) cool upbeat hip shaking subtle electro funky beat, nice!
6) (5:30) synthy blippy rhythmic, pretty
7) (6:30) ambient, beatless but dense synth textures, lovely