|Artist:||Planetary Assault Systems||Added:||Nov 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-12-04||Pull Date:||2012-02-05||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Feb 5||Jan 15||Dec 25||Dec 18|
|1.||May 04, 2018:||The Offbeat Generation
|4.||Dec 23, 2011:||Pumping Iron
|2.||Jan 31, 2012:||AudioVault
|5.||Dec 18, 2011:||lost and found
|3.||Jan 13, 2012:||Pumping Iron
|6.||Dec 13, 2011:||Post-PACC
Kray Squid, Wriss, Human Like Us, Bell Biocker, Beauty In The Fear, Rip The Cut, Movement 12, Call From The East, Motif, Cold Bolster, Black Tea
Label: Ostgut Ton
P.A.S. is fronted by techno legend Luke Slater. And Mr. Slater has no sympathy for your brain or your ears. He mercilessly pounds you with dark, twisted, atonal and percussive techno. If you're a techno fan, this is for you. There are TWO VERSIONS of this album included: 1) the tracks, and 2) the mix-CD (Slater's DJ set). Try it all if you dare. The best tracks are: 1,2,6,7,8,9.
1. Thumpin' beats start this track, and a twisted electro tone twists a nail in your head.
2. Whoa... now that the nail is in your head, a sledgehammer is about to crush your skull. Slammin' brutal techno.
3. Broken-beat here, with a variety of clickety-clack percussive tones.
4. A mysterious chiming tone warbling throughout, with hints of acid & a flair for the mysterious.
5. Let's take a break. Brief ambient/industrial interlude.
6. Rolling drums and a nasty distorted crackly beat - now that your brain has been pounded, it needs to be ground to dust.
7. Apocalyptic ambience with nervous rolling bass.
8. Deep rolling thunderous beats with a percussive Tibetan-sounding chime
9. Sci-fi bubbling a la "Logan's Run" over a house-y beat
10. Manic and insistent percussive tone built-up over a straight-up techno framework
11. No let-up on the last track - flittering percussion and manic looping synth tones & beats
|1.||Black Tea||6.||Rip The Cut|
|2.||Cold Bolster||7.||Beauty In The Fear|
|4.||Call From The East||9.||Human Like Us|